Hi Christine, Thanks for everything, sorry for the confusion.
I still own you a feedback from Hamburg.
The Apartment Hotel
- The location was not that bad, considering you are going there for the SMM show not for holiday. I had a subway station 10-12 min walk distance which was very useful , 3.20 Euro /day I was going back and forward from the exhibition center.
- At the Hotel .base floor, they have a small restaurant and bar, but near the hotel at a 15m min range walk, you can find something to eat like, Pizza`s, McDonalds, Chinese Restaurant, Turkish Restaurant, German beer house with brezzels and sausages, etc
- The room was a decent one, you can feel is an old Hotel by the building construction and the furniture vintage alike that gives you the impression of the `90`s, but they were clean, and looking good.
- The room cleaning was ok, and also the guys from the front desk were quite polite and helpful.
- Breakfast area was large which I like it the most, you did not feel crowded having many tables where to sit. The diversity was ok, nothing special, but looking clean and lots of personnel available for the coffer, table cleaning/arranging, etc
- The down points are that rooms do not have A/C , the single room, has two small beds with separate mattresses put together, so if you want to roll over you will have a gap in the middle, so anyway you will use only one single bed. They say that the tap water is drinkable in Germany , but a hotel that respects its status, should offer complementary water bottle every day for the ones who prefer to stay safe, there wa sonly one 1L bottle at the first day and that`s it, I mean it costs 1Euro , you can add it to the room costs. The bathroom was only with liquid soap, no shower gel or shampoo.
This is the most honest feedback you will get…